Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Night UO's?

Are we gonna do this for the west coast ladies? Runningwife where are you???

If you've got one and you aren't KandyTink, post away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Night UO's?

• Options
    I hate Arbys
    photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

White wine is a hangover waiting to happen.

That is all I have for the moment. I am going to have to a bit more pondering.

imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

Man, roast beef and cheese. Good stuff.

• Options

I don't like any kind of sandwhich.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagerenc9828:

Word.

photo b6d12d4a-3c41-4686-a0af-8cf854f979e4_zpsffdadc4c.jpg Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have no UO tonight but I won't be around tomorrow or all weekend, so you guys best entertain me tonight!

Make these UO's good!

• Options
    imageJKat876:

I have no UO tonight but I won't be around tomorrow or all weekend, so you guys best entertain me tonight!

Make these UO's good!

You should post your FFFC here then!

• Options
    imageMamaLBF:

I think something is wrong with you. Subway feeds the soul not just the stomach.

• Options
    imagerenc9828:

That's how I feel about red. I can handle white, but red gives me the worst hangover.
  • Options
    I think it needs to be against the law to be on your cell phone while driving. With or without a headset. I've seen way too many people driving like complete idiots in Atlanta and it's almost without fail that they have a cell phone up to their ear.
  • Options
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageJKat876:

Make these UO's good!

FFTC: I just sent DH to the store to buy me ice cream. I told him if he went I'd have sex with him. I have no intention of doing so, but he was annoying me and ice cream sounded good.
  • Options
    imagerenc9828:
    imageMamaLBF:

I think something is wrong with you. Subway feeds the soul not just the stomach.

DH is on the way home with Subway right now. Incredible.

JKat- red wine is the same for me too!

• Options
    I actually like having a strict HOA. I've seen some neighborhoods that would really benefit from them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think baths are disgusting. It's like sitting in your own filth.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh yeah and any one that calls themselves a "wifey" in normal conversation I tend to not like... its irritating...
  • Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageJKat876:

Make these UO's good!

FFTC: I just sent DH to the store to buy me ice cream. I told him if he went I'd have sex with him. I have no intention of doing so, but he was annoying me and ice cream sounded good.

Hah that is great!

• Options
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imagerenc9828:
    imageMamaLBF:

DH is on the way home with Subway right now. Incredible.

Beyond jealous. I don't want to even think about cooking dinner right now and Subway sounds fantastic.

• Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageJKat876:

Make these UO's good!

Hahahaha! That is an awesome FFTC. ILU. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
  • Options
    imageJKat876:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageJKat876:

Make these UO's good!

Haha! That's awesome!! I may have to pull that one, ice cream sounds good.

• Options

imageMrsFv20:
    I think it needs to be against the law to be on your cell phone while driving. With or without a headset. I've seen way too many people driving like complete idiots in Atlanta and it's almost without fail that they have a cell phone up to their ear.

Amen sister. Nothing drives me more BSC then seeing someone on a cell or texting while driving. Even a head set bothers me. This has already been my UO once before though. So glad its illegal in DE and NJ.

• Options
    imageSimoneSays22:
    imageJKat876:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageJKat876:

Make these UO's good!

Hahahaha! That is an awesome FFTC. ILU. 

Seriously, I feel kind of bad being mean. But if he comes home with the wrong kind I'll be a little pissed! Wink
  • Options
    imageMamaLBF:

imageMrsFv20:

Amen sister. Nothing drives me more BSC then seeing someone on a cell or texting while driving. Even a head set bothers me. This has already been my UO once before though. So glad its illegal in DE and NJ.

Our bebes have the same b-day! :) WOOT! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageWiscoWife:

I agree! The few times I've taken one I had to shower afterwards. 

• Options

imageWiscoWife:

I always shower before taking a bath because I feel the same way. Growing up my house was pretty crappy and didnt have a shower- only a bath. My dad did the best he could but didnt have the money to fix that little problem. I hated it and shower 24/7 when I got married and finally had one.

• Options
    imageemilydholmes1:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

nope nope nope. Roast beef or cheese by themselves are good but not together and not between bread and not made from meat sitting under heatlamps for 8 hrs... yick...

• Options

imageWiscoWife:

This...is awesome.  And I totally agree.  

• Options
    I don't like when little boy (toddlers) have long hair.
  • Options
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

nope nope nope. Roast beef or cheese by themselves are good but not together and not between bread and not made from meat sitting under heatlamps for 8 hrs... yick...

Ah cut it out you're making my mouth water.

• Options
    imageLittleGus:

imageWiscoWife:

This...is awesome.  And I totally agree.  

Damn how filthy are you guys?! I take showers and baths. I mostly take a bath when my back hurts and I want to soak it, but I sit at a desk all day, I dont have time to get filthy dirty!

I do think that you feel so much cleaner after a shower though, but I don't think baths are disgusting

• Options
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

I invite you to my kitchen where I will make you a home made brisket or roast beef sandwich with real cheddar and not the kind you mix from a bag!

• Options

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

Whoa now. I love Arby's. I know plenty of people that hate it though so I can't blame you. I LOVE their Italian Sub.  

• Options
    MSC03MSC03 member
    imagerenc9828:

Any sweet/sugary wine is a surefire hangover. I'm not a huge white wine fan, but I had the most delicious white wine ever last night--it was a white bordeaux, which I had never tried before. Heaven!!

Hmm, an unpopular opinion to share? I've never really liked red as a wedding color. It's a rare occasion that red is actually done well.

imageimage
  • Options
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

I invite you to my kitchen where I will make you a home made brisket or roast beef sandwich with real cheddar and not the kind you mix from a bag!

Yummmm. Count me in.

• Options
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:
    imageLadyDelilah:
    imageemilydholmes1:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

Hah I'm coming right over. I mean homemade is always better. 

• Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    I though the majority of the women who showed their bellies yesterday totally overreacted when those who had lost all of their weight posted.
  • Options

imageLadyDelilah:
    Oh yeah and any one that calls themselves a "wifey" in normal conversation I tend to not like... its irritating...

I'm going to agree with this one. I can't stand that.  

• Options
    imageMrsG NC:

imageLadyDelilah:
    I hate Arbys

Whoa now. I love Arby's. I know plenty of people that hate it though so I can't blame you. I LOVE their Italian Sub.  

LOL DH loves Arbys whenever he goes out with the guys they get arbys because I REFUSE to even drive down the same street... My kids will never go there (I dont like fast food the closest I get is nations or 5guys)

• Options
    I don't ever wear makeup because I think it's pointless and a waste of money. I get that other people feel good when they're made up. I just never got it.
  • Options

imageBailey81:
    I don't ever wear makeup because I think it's pointless and a waste of money. I get that other people feel good when they're made up. I just never got it.

Dude. Get out of my head. Agreed. I rarely wear makeup and if I do, it's just mascara and maybe eyeliner and some bronzer. Just not into it and I don't get it either. 

DSC_0330editedimage
    The two men in my life. Oh, and I have a husband too...
  • Options

imageLCB34:
    I though the majority of the women who showed their bellies yesterday totally overreacted when those who had lost all of their weight posted.

I read through all NINE pages of that and I think some did overreact but then again for me I posted a pic of Fiona from Shrek :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"