3rd Trimester

Onesies

I was just setting out the clothes for the baby for when we come home and the one outfit I was expecting to try is a onesie with pants and a cardigan, but then I remembered about the umbilicial cord... do I have to wait to use Onesies, or if it's loose enough it should be okay right? 

Re: Onesies

• I am told my a mommy friend that as long as there aren't buttons going right across the belly button, and it's just clothing, it should be fine. I think you just need to be sensitive on what is rubbing against it.
  • DS wore a onesie under his snuggly when we came home from the hospital, and it didn't seem to bother him. He also wore those elastic-footed gowns for quite some time, and they didn't bother his cord stump either. I think as long as it's not scratchy, and it's loose enough it should be fine. :o) GL!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • They're fine. DS's cord didn't fall off until he was almost 4 weeks old so there was no avoiding the onesies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"