Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Halloween costume ?

Anyone open the door in costume?

I put mine back on to answer the door but I'm not doing the hoop tonight. I had enough of that today. SD usually answers the door in costume too but I doubt she'll help me or even be home.

Yay!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image

Re: Halloween costume ?

• Options
    We live in a two story townhouse, so it's hard to run up and down the stairs to hand out the candy, do H and I usually hang out on the porch with wine. And yes, we dress up. Scary. It's fun to see the kids freak out a little. I'm evil.
  • Options
    Awesome! What are you guys dressing up as?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just scary masks and stuff - we usually wear black and we have a skull mask, a creepy clown mask and a mask that looks like a face that was smashed in. One year I dressed up in a dress with pigtails, and then did black and purple makeup around my eyes with blood and stuff. It's just fun because we have the scary music playing, 9-10 jack-o-lanterns, the fog machine, and nothing by black lights and green lights. And we normally just sit there and stare at the kids until they get the nerve to come get their candy! Hee hee! Sometimes we sit really still like we're a dummy and them move at the last minute - we normally only do that for the older kiddies though
  • Options
    OMG I want to come to your house.
  • Options
    I would love the company! None of my friends down here seem into the whole scaring the kids deal :( I'll try to post pictures of years past later if you like!
  • Options

mh and i sat on the porch in costume, because it's 60 something out, to hand out the candy.

n8 and jack are pirates and i'm a tavern wench, lol

• Options
    Fun! I loved houses like that when I was a kid.
  • Options
    very cool!  I answer the door in my inflatable cow outfit every year.  Of course, we get like 1 trick-or-treater out here in the country, so it's really just me drinking wine from a Halloween beaker and sitting around dressed like a cow all night with the dog in his Halloween gear.  DH thinks it's sad, but I just roll with it and have fun.  Big Smile
    Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Options
    imageMrsO1111:
    very cool!  I answer the door in my inflatable cow outfit every year.  Of course, we get like 1 trick-or-treater out here in the country, so it's really just me drinking wine from a Halloween beaker and sitting around dressed like a cow all night with the dog in his Halloween gear.  DH thinks it's sad, but I just roll with it and have fun.  Big Smile
    That's awesome!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"