Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hi my name is Mandee and I am a POAS addict!

Omg, I seriously have a problem..I have no patience whatsoever.  I had DH hide my stash of Pee sticks just so I couldnt test...well today of course I am at work and even though I asked one of the other nurses to hide them for me, we got a shipment in of them and of course I had to take one..

My POAS=BFN obviously because its too early and we do not have the early respones ones at work.  So on my way home, Im sitting in traffic and I said wth. Pulled over to the walgreens and bought some FRER...ahh now to test in the am with FMU and It will be a BFN because I am still too early but i can not resist. I must love the torture!

Re: Hi my name is Mandee and I am a POAS addict!

• Options

Well so am I Big Smile

It is torture! How many DPO are you?

• Options
    My cycle says 8dpo but I think I O'd earlier and are more like 10 or 11 dpo.. Af is due next fridayish.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I cant believe I havent tested yet! Its a miracle! I really want to but I get sooo bummed seeing the BFN! Plus I dont like my chart so...

I hope you get a BFP!!!

• Options
    Good luck!
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • Options
    lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Mandee, I am a POAS addict, too!  I got my order of internet cheapies in last week, and somehow my order got doubled.  Sooooo, I ended up with 20 tests and kept trying them out!!
  • Options
    good luck, by the way!
  • Options

Oh now see i can not order them off the internet. My Dh would divorce me, I test enough already but woooaahhh if I had 40 at home..I would not get out of the bathroom.

Good luck to you too!!

• Options
    Yeah I ordered some online and got a GREAT deal.  100 for $26 and that included shipping.  I have to admit I have tested at 5dpo just cause I could.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm right there with you. I wish I never heard about the $tree ones! They really make it hard for me not to test:)

imageimage 

6/20/11 mc @ 5wks
    10/19/11 mc @ 17wks- Trisomy 18
    IUI #1 4/26/12 BFN
    Moving on to IVF in July
    37 with DOR...fabulous
    ER 7/14/12 6R 5F, ET 7/17 3 embies, beta #1 7/26: 147, beta #2 7/28: 326, beta#3 7/30: 422...ugh, beta#4 7/31: 607...hopeful, beta #5 8/2: 1280, beta #6 8/7: 7184 and u/s shows 1 possibly 2 sacs! 8/14 2 beautiful heartbeats! 9/24 we are TEAM BLUE!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"