2nd Trimester
Options

You know you're married when....

you're nesting and DH is sitting next to you playing Xbox live...and both of you are very happy with the situation....ah, the joys of marriage! Wink
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: You know you're married when....

• Options

Dh is beside me watching wrestling, does that count? lol  I never imagined my Friday nights would be like this, but we went shopping earlier and grocery shopping and it completely wore me out.

• Options
    Lol, that's exactly what's going on here! It's quite refreshing not to have to entertain each other all the time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Change "Xbox live" to "World of Warcraft" and you've got a picture of my living room right at this moment. (and most nights for that matter)
  • Options
    hahahaah same here... only he is channel surfing. we just cam inside after handing out candy for 2 hours.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Sounds like our house too. He plays on the laptop while I watch House or I play on here while he watches the Daily Show. I just find it relaxing to have him near.
  • Options
    Dh is playing xbox live right now, he's obsessed with his new call of duty demo. I may not see him for a month when the game is finally released.
  • Options
    My DH is sitting across from me carving a pumpkin. ?It's so much better then going to a party! ?We turning into old people!
  • Options
    You just described me and my DH.Stick out tongue
  • Options

Exactly what is happening here... haaa love Big Smile

• Options
    haha..scratch Xbox and replace that with Playstation 3! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"