Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Mesh feeder users

How did you introduce them to your lo's?! My little guy just didn't get it tonight, how many times did you give it to them before it was a success? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Mesh feeder users

• Options
    DD's just getting the hang of it, and we've given it to her a few times now. She likes an apple slice the best (over ice or a banana). I think she likes that she can teethe/bite down on it. Funny b/c when we give it to her while she's sitting, she won't hold it and wants us to, but if she's lying on her back on her mat, she holds it herself and likes it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MrsSRMrsSR member

She got it right away.

Whatever I put in front of her she tries to eat, so it was a no brainer for her!  LOL

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That how I thought our lo would be! He is a puff monster! grabs them by the hand full now...but the mesh feeder was a fail tonight, I'm going to try tomorrow during the day...he might have been over tired when we gave it to him?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I stuck the mesh part in his mouth so he would realize it was yummy and then I put his hand on the handle and that was it. He loves it!
  • Options
    I put it in his mouth, and he took it from me.  He does really well w/ mum mums, so I figured he was ready.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I freeze mine with baby fruits-LO loves it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagelaura3462:

I freeze mine with baby fruits-LO loves it.

Where did you get the bunny hat and tail set! I am in love with it!

On the mesh feeders, so far we only use them to but frozen puree cubes in them and J knaws on them when he is teething.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I got the bunny outfit on Etsy. 1st purchase and really happy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"