South Carolina Babies

Anyone in North Charleston/Summerville area?

We have a 3 month old littleboy and no friends with kids.  All of our friends seemed to disappear when we got pregnant.  Is there anyone in our area in the same situation?  We would really like to meet some people with kids. 

Re: Anyone in North Charleston/Summerville area?

• I live in Wescott with a almost 11month old little girl.  We don't really have many play friends yet, but are looking to make some.  We would love to start a little mom's group to go on walks or meet up to play.
  • If you do please let me know.  I work full time and so does my fiance but we really do need to find friends with children.
  • Loading the player...
  • My email is lilrow16@hotmail.com. We can try to set up something depending on your schedule we can meet for some coffee or some lunch or a stroll.
  • Check out meetup.com there is a Summerville moms playgroup. It is a great group of women with kids all ages.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hey i am amanda and i have twin boys and we just move to summerville sc and wanted to chat to other moms would u like to chat and if u have yahoo add me amandasweat410@yahoo thanks
  • hey i am amanda and i have twin boys and wanted to know if you would like to chat
  • I live in Summerville in the Wescott area and have an 18month old.  I moved here a year ago and don't know many people.  It would be great to meet some people with kids in the area.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"