2nd Trimester
Options

Fruit/Vegetable Tickers

Do they make anyone else hungry..lol. I see sweet potatoe and think about sweet potatoe fries, peaches I just want to indulge in, Avocados...can't I get that lemon and some chips?? Lol. Sorry It's just everyday I think about it...haha
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket

Re: Fruit/Vegetable Tickers

• Options
    Damn you. Now I'm hungry for all of that! I'll be having an interesting dinner tonight lol...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    WELL.....I didn't think of it that way, BUT now I will. Thanks! haha!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think about fruit a lot and I can't seem to find the fruit that I want. But fruit is my craving right now.....That is the only thing that I know for sure I can keep down.

• Options
    I totally craved plums and peaches during the weeks that baby was the size of those fruits. It's a bummer that peaches are not in season and haven't seen them in any store. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Whenever the avocado week was, all I could think of was guacamole!  I must have made or gone out for Mexican 5 times within a 2 week stretch then.

For some reason, I've been a darned papaya for what seems like 3 weeks now...wtf?  I don't even like papaya.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagelnbrown75:

I think about fruit a lot and I can't seem to find the fruit that I want. But fruit is my craving right now.....That is the only thing that I know for sure I can keep down.

Same here, fruit was basically the only thing I ate the entire first trimester. It was the only taste and smell that didn't make me sick.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imagemeg211:

Whenever the avocado week was, all I could think of was guacamole!  I must have made or gone out for Mexican 5 times within a 2 week stretch then.

For some reason, I've been a darned papaya for what seems like 3 weeks now...wtf?  I don't even like papaya.

What! I thought we got a new fruit/veg ticker every week until the eggplant. Now I see your ticker and realize I've got another 2 weeks of being a papaya. Boo.

__________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    I have wanted fresh everything. I used to be able to out and eat fast food every now and again, but since being pregnant (this time around only) I have had the need for homemade food and fresh fruits and vegetables. I constantly think about heading to my mom's on her days off just to eat because its all home cooked. lol. I am country at heart and my parents still grow a seasonal garden all year round. I love going over for some homemade bread rolls and fried yellow squash with some sort of roast and beans. I was able to hold down some fruit in the beginning but that faded by week 9ish. I'm still getting nauseus but not sick like I was. I will have m/s revisit every other morning but she doesn't stay all day anymore.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"