October 2011 Moms
Options

Yay for awesome MIL and mat. clothes!

So I went shopping today with MIL - FIL told me she would love to go with me, so we made a date for today. I got jeans, dress pants, yoga pants, a couple of panties, bra extenders and a couple of shirts.

When we went for the cash, she wouldn't let me pay. They have talked and decided they wanted to pay for my stuff - and she let me know that I was way under budget anyways, and we would have to make another trip soon. WOW! I did not count on that, but it's awesome - and all that stuff was over 400,- bucks. Then she took me out for dinner.

Just had to brag. And also, I may never ever change back to normal clothes ever again. Oh my goodness, this is sooooo comfy!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Yay for awesome MIL and mat. clothes!

• Options

Lucky lucky girls.

My MIL chipped in on the $100 carseat for DD at my baby shower...and that's the last we got from her.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YAY!!! So exciting.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

AAAWWWWW...Crying - those are happy tears!!!

I'm glad a couple of you got treated to your new clothes!!!  It's expensive to have to buy a whole new wardrobe!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, what a great In laws!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thats so awesome!!!

My friends and I have a revolving storage bucket of maternity clothes.  We don't throw away anything unless it has holes or stains.

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"