Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Talked to my RE today!

So after all the drama with my RE's office last week and earlier this week, I finally got to talk to him today and I feel much better! He told me all of my RIP score for my natural killer cells and basically told me the plan for the rest of the pregnancy. :) You have no idea how relieved I was when he said the risk of this effecting you after first tri is minimal. 

He did say that in third tri my OB will have to continually check that my placenta is still functioning correctly. I have no idea how they do this so I am hoping my OB can shed some light on it when I see him on Monday. He also said that he doesn't want me going past my due date and if its not happening on its own at that point then we will have to make it happen, and if there is any sign something could go wrong during regular labor then it is time for a C-section. I'm fine with both of these things though. I feel like, just get that baby out all healthy and I don't care what you do to me.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Talked to my RE today!

• Options
    I'm really glad he was able to explain everything.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"