1st Trimester
Options

Finally got me a pregnancy sleeve...

finally got me a pregnacy sleeve to go around my old jeans so i can still wear them because i am not quit big enough for maternity clothes & i love it alot BUT... whenever i sit down it rides up and comes out of postions and you can see my pants that are unbuttoned and unzipped??

am i doing it wrong does anyone know how to fix this i feel silly : /

Re: Finally got me a pregnancy sleeve...

• Options
    Finally. Someone else having problems. I just returned mine because I couldn't figure it out. It didn't work well at all. I just finally went to maternity jeans, I was so frustrated.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    There are two ways to wear them and I can't tell which you are. The first is to have the whole thing go over your pants and tummy. So you'd put on your jeans then step into the band or sleeve and pull it up over. It will look like a tank top or shirt under your shirt. The other way is you pull up the band or sleeve first, before your pants. Then put on your jeans, have half the band under your jeans and fold the other half over your jeans. Just depends on what works for you. If one of these isn't the one working for you, maybe try the other way? hope that helps
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagebabywing:
    There are two ways to wear them and I can't tell which you are. The first is to have the whole thing go over your pants and tummy. So you'd put on your jeans then step into the band or sleeve and pull it up over. It will look like a tank top or shirt under your shirt. The other way is you pull up the band or sleeve first, before your pants. Then put on your jeans, have half the band under your jeans and fold the other half over your jeans. Just depends on what works for you. If one of these isn't the one working for you, maybe try the other way? hope that helps

this is what I was going to say ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

babywing!!!

thanks i may have to try this 2nd one out to see if it works thanks so much for everyones opinions!

• Options

Hey, Macyleepea, We have the same exact due date! lol I just thought that was cool. Anyway I am a pretty small person and I'm still not showing yet but I have been wearing maternity pants and nothing but maternity pants since i was 6 weeks have you tried on a pair? they seem to fit me pretty well.

I mostly wear them because I have been cramping and have had upset stomach due to the pregnancy and they put less pressure on my tummy than my old pants. Of course I don't fill the pants out, but they stay up and don't fall down. just a suggestion, they are SUPER comfy Big Smile 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I didn't like mine with my last pregnancy - my pants always fell down regardless of how I wore it

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

In my bag: Nikon D90; 35mm 1.8, 90mm 2.8 macro (my fave), Lensbaby Composer with macro extensions. BFP after 13 cycles and one ectopic. Lost left tube 5/19/10.
  • Options
    imageCoreymaeW:

Hey, Macyleepea, We have the same exact due date! lol I just thought that was cool. Anyway I am a pretty small person and I'm still not showing yet but I have been wearing maternity pants and nothing but maternity pants since i was 6 weeks have you tried on a pair? they seem to fit me pretty well.

I mostly wear them because I have been cramping and have had upset stomach due to the pregnancy and they put less pressure on my tummy than my old pants. Of course I don't fill the pants out, but they stay up and don't fall down. just a suggestion, they are SUPER comfy Big Smile 

oh wow that is neat we have the same due date!! but yeah i found a different way to use it for right now till i do actually get me some mat pants thanks all of you for commenting!

• Options
    imageCoreymaeW:

oh wow that is neat we have the same due date!! but yeah i found a different way to use it for right now till i do actually get me some mat pants thanks all of you for commenting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"