August 2011 Moms
Options

How do you think your LO will look??

So based on DH's baby pictures and Your own how do you think your LO will look??

Im pretty sure ours will have huge brown eyes, dark brown hair, olive skin, and my DH's lips (last u/s showed the lips and they were pretty plump) we have alike noses so a "hump" or cherokee nose :) just my guess :)

(not sure how to get pics to upload)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How do you think your LO will look??

• Options

From today's 4D ultrasound, I think DS will have the same little chin/jaw that DD has, which is the same as my DH's.

While I would love for this baby to look like his sister (she has dark brown hair and blue eyes and looks a lot like me as a kid) I would also love to have a blonde boy. DH was blonde as a kid.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
    mmc and d&c at 8.5 weeks - 8/23/2010
    natural m/c and d&c at 10 weeks - 1/24/2014
    DX w/ hetero C677t and A1298C MTHFR - 3/4/2014

• Options

i get the feeling she will look like both of us but have her fathers blonde hair and blue eyes.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is really a toss up for us. DH has olive skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. I have pasty white skin, green eyes and brown hair. Our DD has pink skin, BLONDE hair, BLUE eyes. Nothing like either one of us. Hope they didnt mix up babies at the hospital...lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMeehanbride:
    It is really a toss up for us. DH has olive skin, brown eyes and dark brown hair. I have pasty white skin, green eyes and brown hair. Our DD has pink skin, BLONDE hair, BLUE eyes. Nothing like either one of us. Hope they didnt mix up babies at the hospital...lol

My younger sister is the same way!! Bright blue eyes and blonde hair and both my parents have dark brown eyes and brownish/black hair. (she took after DM's father)

• Options

We both have blonde hair and blue eyes. My parents both had blonde hair and blue eyes and my MIL has blonde hair - I think blue eyes. My FIL has dark hair. Some people are betting on red hair b/c we have it on both sides of the family as well.

I am thinking the baby will be a good mix of both us us but with my lips!

• Options
    I'm hoping he will have DH's dark hair and green eyes. DD1 and DS have blonde hair/brown eyes. DD2 has red hair/blue eyes. We need another color for the mix Big Smile
  • Options

I have a feeling she will look like her big sister who is the perfect mix of me and daddy.

Photobucket

DD has the biggest blue eyes, the wildest blonde  hair, square head with cute chubby cheeks,  and adorable little nose.

Only thing I really hope this baby gets from me is my red hair. I would to just pass it on to one baby.  

• Options
    My husband is of northern Italian/Irish descent so he has dark red hair, brown eyes, pale skin & freckles. I am a natural blonde with green eyes and pale skin. So who knows!!! My parents are dying for a red headed grandchild and I think that would be SO cute but I would be happy either way. LO definitely has Daddy's nose which we saw in his anatomy scan last week :)
  • Options

We have no idea but talk about it all the time.  We think he/she will have dark (both of us) and curly (me) hair, we're hoping for my hazel eyes and olive skin .

As long as there are 10 fingers and 10 toes, we will be happy though Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I hope he has DH's dark curly hair, perfect nose, tan skin, and my blue eyes. Haha

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

I'm almost positive that our kids will be small, short to med height with brown wavy hair.   The eyes and skin will be a toss up as I'm brown/pale and H is green/tan.  If we end up with a tall, large red head, I'll be pretty surprised.  H and I have been confused as siblings many times :)

• Options

The only thing we really know for certain thus far is that Levi has my chin, mouth, and long narrow feet and it looks like H's nose (YAAAAY!), brow, and long torso. I think little bit is going to be tall like his mom!

It's a toss up on coloring because H's bio family are all predominately strawberry blonds with blue eyes and I have olive skin/dark hair/brown eyes, but blond and blue runs in my family as well. I'm hoping for H's pretty blue eyes and my dark hair, but I know Levi will be precious no matter what :)

• Options

With DD I was CERTAIN I was having a little Dora. I'm Hispanic with all dark features. My husband is Scandinavian with all light features.

My daughter is blonde hair blue eyed....

I'm not making ANY guesses this time! haha

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (JBoF)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"