Success after IF
Options

Anyone heard from gretchenlovesmichael?

I haven't seen her posts in awhile and just realized she closed the blog. She inspired me to start blogging a couple years ago :-) Hope you're doing ok!

Re: Anyone heard from gretchenlovesmichael?

• Options

I don't think she posts here much anymore...but she posts on FB, so she's around and doing well, I think...

• Options
    imagedana316:

I don't think she posts here much anymore...but she posts on FB, so she's around and doing well, I think...

oh , ok. I'm not on FB so I haven't seen her. I really need to get an account started.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's doing awesome! She's super busy with her cloth diaper business.  You can follow her on FB if you're there.  Twinkie Tush.  :)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    She posted on the cloth diaper board yesterday. I think she just really busy ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Her CD business is booming!  If you find Twinkie Tush on FB, you'll see how swamped she is.  I miss her here bunches, but I'm so happy for her! :)
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"