2nd Trimester
Options

So glad to be in my second trimester! Does the pukiness go away?

Im happy to be out of the danger zone of miscarriage. My doc says I only have a 2 percent chance. Whoo Hoo! Now if this nausea can go away ill be a happy camper. How long did it take you guys? 

Re: So glad to be in my second trimester! Does the pukiness go away?

• Options
    Sorry to bust your bubble, but if your ticker is right, you aren't in the second trimester. As far as m/s goes, I'm still waiting. It didn't go away with DS until I was 18 weeks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    15w and I still have a few bouts...not as bad as it was though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think around 14 weeks or so I started feeling better.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i still dry heave/vomit stomach acid every morning when i brush my teeth. but as for nausea...it comes in waves. but not as constant as in the beginning. i think it started tapering off around 15 weeks or so.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    For me it was this week! Still a little nauseous but much better then before! Looking forward to it being in my past soon :) Good luck with your pukiness I think you are a little shy of your second trimester but you're pretty darn close so with that said you may have a litttttllle more time until you feel really good. Hang in there :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Hasn't gone away for me yet.. I just want to eat again!!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    it took me until about 19-20 weeks to feel about 99% normal.  I get some vague mild nausea on rare occasion now, but I can basically eat anything again.  Hang in there!
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

1st tri lasts til 13 weeks, but you're getting close. :)  In my case, the nausea went away at 12 weeks, like a switch was turned off.  I think women feel better in general, in the 2nd tri.  I do know someone who still had nausea through her 2nd tri but she's an extreme case (she was on medication, because she couldn't keep anything at all down).  Some more good news: the fatigue is better in the 2nd trimester too.

• Options

Still on zofran at 18 weeks over here :(

and FYI, not trying to be negative, but just being out of 1st tri does not mean you have no chance of miscarrying.  The chances are decreased but it is still there.  I'm actually more concerned now than i was in 1st tri

• Options
    imagelaurasuzanne2006:

Still on zofran at 18 weeks over here :(

and FYI, not trying to be negative, but just being out of 1st tri does not mean you have no chance of miscarrying.  The chances are decreased but it is still there.  I'm actually more concerned now than i was in 1st tri

OP didn't say she thought she had no chance of miscarrying.  She said her dr. told her she could feel 98% safe at the end of the 1st tri.  My dr said the exact same thing to me.  I don't understand why you'd be more concerned now that you're in your 2nd tri, or why you'd remind OP that she could still m/c.  You "weren't trying to be negative"?  Sure you were.

• Options
    I used to have it allllll throughout the day. At about 13 or 14 weeks it just disappeared.. then again.. one of my girlfriends had morning sickness her whole pregnancy.
  • Options
    I stopped being sick completely at about 15 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"