Washington Babies
Options

Anyone want my Gerber Good Start checks?

I just got two checks in the mail and I don't think we'll use them... one is for $15.95 and one is for $6.95.  Both say they are good for ANY Good Start powdered formula.  I'm happy to send them your way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone want my Gerber Good Start checks?

• Options
    I would love them!
  • Options
    Do you want to PM me with your address?  I don't know how to start a PM but know how to reply.  LOL.  I'll stick them in the mail tomorrow.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    mishquiche - do you want mine too?  I have a $11.25 and a $3.50.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagem&m823:
    Do you want to PM me with your address?  I don't know how to start a PM but know how to reply.  LOL.  I'll stick them in the mail tomorrow.  :)

YGM!

• Options
    imagerachel927:
    mishquiche - do you want mine too?  I have a $11.25 and a $3.50.

Yes, I would love them.  You have a PM.  Thank you!

• Options

Oh man! I'm bummed I missed this post. I can't figure out why Gerber never sends me checks or coupons. I signed up on their website. Sad

Did you ladies do anything other than sign up on their site?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemartini-time:

Oh man! I'm bummed I missed this post. I can't figure out why Gerber never sends me checks or coupons. I signed up on their website. Sad

I get them maybe once every 6-8 weeks from Gerber.  I just signed up on their website.  I've heard if you call them they will send you more.  Usually I can find some checks at parent-baby class and the occasional online coupon,  so I haven't tried that yet.

• Options
    imagemartini-time:

I didn't sign up, so they must've got my address from somewhere.  Possibly from my Parents subscription?  I've been surprised I haven't gotten more from other brands this time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"