D.C. Area Babies

Teleworking Rocks!

I understand the point of teleworking is not to be on the Bump, but I just had to share how relaxed I feel with my LO at childcare and able to get a few things done at home! (It feels more like a vacation day and yet, I am working... How wrong is that?!)

I am drinking my coffee and it is still hot! I think the last time that happened was 2009...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Teleworking Rocks!

• Coffee

Cheers to that.  I love my one day a week telecommute day.  LOVE it.

Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah it does! My H is going to start telecommuting one day a week, and I hope I'll be able to do the same some day. It would make our hectic schedules so much easier!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • **sigh**

I'm hoping to get a one day a week telework day in the next month or so!! I can't wait. Since I don't have an AWS, I can probably get Friday as my telework day.

I teleworked for half a day last week and it was awesome. But until we get laptops it can only be a sporadic thing.

Off to the beach

DS 7/18/2010
    Handy 2.0 Due Early August

2011/2012 Races
    12/17/2011 Christmas Caper 10K
    2/11/2012 Have a Heart 5K
    3/17/2012 DC RNR Half Marathon
    4/22/2012 10M Parkway Classic
    10/28/2012 Marine Corps Marathon
  • Amen!

And it's the only way I get the laundry done Stick out tongue

• Ditto!  Today is my usual telework day, but sadly I'm in the office today.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Jealous!! I'm a teacher, so teleworking will NEVER be an option for me, haha. But I guess I do get summers, so I can't complain! Now if only I could afford a one or two day a week daycare during the summer so I could get some mommy time...
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Agreed!  Teleworking is fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"