Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

city mini or BOB revolution

I am looking for something on the lighter side. would like a car seat adapter which both have but am also considering a snap n go. definitely want something easy to maneuver. would be using it a lot for outside walking, etc. I have enough gift cards to get either one. would love to hear some reviews. TIA! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: city mini or BOB revolution

• Options
    I have the BOB.  I live in the country and walk a lot.  It's easy to handle and I love it.
  • Options
    I love my BOB Revolution and am about to upgrade to the BOB Revolution duallie....this is the only stroller we have ever used.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have the CM and wish I had gotten the BOB. I live in a city neighborhood and have some uneven sidewalks. The CM has gotten caught on the sidewalk several times. We also have some dirt paths that we'd like to go on, but the CM just isn't a smooth enough ride.

The CM is an awesome stroller for the mall, park walking on even surfaces, amusement parks, the zoo, etc but if you think you're going to be active, splurge on the BOB.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Options

The City Mini is fantastic but it's not a jogging stroller, the BOB is.  So if you plan to run at all, get the BOB.  If you're just going to be walking and sometimes slowly jogging, the CM is great. 

I've got the CM with the adaptor.  I like it better then a snap n go because baby is sitting up so much higher and closer to me in the adaptor.  However, the basket is bigger in a snap n go.  The price is the same so it would depend on how you plan to use the stroller.

dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • Options
    we do frequently go on dirt trails for walks. not sure why I totally forgot about that in regards to stroller selection. I just thought we would carry baby in the ergo for dirt walks. I do jog/run but DH wasn't keen on the idea of me running with the stroller, but I do like the option. I am leaning towards the BOB. we'll see. gonna check it out more in person with DH tomorrow. 
  • Options
    We have a Bob and love it! It's more all terrain than the citi mini. Personally I'm not a fan of the city mini. It pushed all right in the store but nothing somes close to the suspension on the Bob
  • Options
    I just got the BOB Revolution but I haven't had a chance to use it yet since it just came on Monday (it's very cool looking though).  I got it because we live in the city and have uneven sidewalks and using our Peg Perego Pliko P3 on those sidewalks wasn't cutting it.  I'm not a huge runner but I take DS on lots of walks and I figured if I was spending the $ I'd rather have the option to jog with it.
  • Options
    If you are going to be going anywhere that is uneven or rocky I would do air filled tires, so that would be the BOB
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"