D.C. Area Babies
Options

S/O Crocs - Favorite Knock-offs?

I bought a pair of LLBean Coastal Clogs 2 years ago which are Crocs knock-offs and I absolutely love them. I only wear them around the house and they are great for walking around on hardwood floors since they provide some traction, they give me a lot of cushion for my back, and they are so lightweight.

Since I wear mine so much, they seem to have lost some of their cushion support so I wanted to replace them. LLBean has discountinued them so I can't re-order. I ordered some Crocs from Zappos but I didn't like them because they were heavier, wider, and the contours didn't feel right on my feet.

So, with all that being said, anyone have any recommendations for adult knock-off Crocs that they love?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: S/O Crocs - Favorite Knock-offs?

• Options
    My mom has Airwalk ones. I think they are even uglier than regular Crocs, but she swears they're very comfortable.
    The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Also, if regular Crocs seem too wide, have you tried the ballerina flat ones?

I didn't realize I knew so much about Crocs. 

The DC Nest. Winers welcome.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageeeclem:
    My mom has Airwalk ones. I think they are even uglier than regular Crocs, but she swears they're very comfortable.

LOL. Yeah, I don't care about style because I just wear them at home. Thanks, I'm going to call the local Payless and see if they carry them in the store.

• Options
    imageeeclem:

Also, if regular Crocs seem too wide, have you tried the ballerina flat ones?

I didn't realize I knew so much about Crocs. 

I actually do have a pair of Crocs that are flats but they don't seem to have quite as much cushion as the clogs for some reason. However, they are still very comfortable and can actually be worn out of the house :-)

• Options

I can't remember specifically where you are in MoCo, but have you tried going to a Croc's outlet?

I bought two pairs at the Williamsburg Outlet this winter relatively cheaply.

Check out the locations on their website, the locations in green are outlets.

GL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"