Two Under 2
Options

When both of them are mobile

It gets better right?  I mean - yes I'm going to be preventing disaster all day but it will still beat the phase we're in now...DD can sit up but can't crawl so she just gets pissed off when something she wants is out of reach.  Rinse and repeat all.day.long.  Throw me a bone here.  I thought sitting up would help things but right now it's just making her frustrated.  Please God let her crawl soon.  (Or should I be careful what I wish for?)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When both of them are mobile

• Options
    can't answer you but LOL at "preventing disaster!"  I feel like I do this all day w/ my toddler!
    Our miracle IVF baby - D 6/09 & J - Surprise! born 9/10!!!
  • Options
    Honestly...NO. It is so hard now, in a different way. Lilly went through a terrible few weeks where she was just hitting and pushing him non-stop. It has definitely gotten better, but she still hits and pushes when she gets frustrated with him getting in her space and taking her toys. I actually thought the age where he could sit up but stay in one place was really awesome, lol. He could be entertained yet not go anywhere. Oh well, Im sure these phases of hard will come and go forever right? :)
    someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DD is just learning to move, she rolls and army crawls where she wants. DS gets mad at her and so the sibling fights have begun ;) BUT it is a little easier to wear her out and get her to sleep better. SO thats a plus! Your LO sounds like she knows what she wants, so I think when she learns how to crawl she'll be more content. Thats how DS was, once he could move he was a happy camper. DD gets mad because she would rather walk like DS. it never ends. I think it will be scarier when the RUN in both directions!!
  • Options
    My DD just started walking (well running) and I think it might be slightly easier.  The only problem I have is she won't leave her brother alone and more pushing happens.  She only wants what he is playing with, etc.  Other than that it is niceer that she can get around!
    DS- 11/08,  DD1 - 05/10,  DD2 - 11/11

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I *just* told DH last night that I could probably record my voice saying "Buddy...watch out for sissy...Buddy!! Sissy doesn't like to be tackled like that...oh you're ok...just keep playing..." and play it ALL.DAY.LONG!!

DS wants to wrestle with her and play with her SO BADLY! He has perfected running by her and graising her just enough that she wipes out...and then he tackles her...haha! So yeah, my days are much harder now in helping them play safely.

My experience with 2u2 is different that a lot of people I see here. I thought the beginning wasn't hard at all - not even close to what I was expecting. But NOW - with lots of moments of TWO toddlers pulling at me, whining for water or milk or snack, or play, or whatever it is...is super, super hard!!!

I have given the "when are you coming home home" call to DH MUCH more recently. It was definitely helped relax my baby fever!

• Options

DS has started crawling, and I'd say life has just changed...now he doesn't depend on me to carry/hold him all day long, but I'm still chasing after him because he's WAY more mischievous than DD ever was.  He is into EVERYTHING!!!

I do love this stage though...I'm a huge fan of the older baby/toddler stage, so this is where I feel like life really starts to get fun!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image*Mimi*:

DS has started crawling, and I'd say life has just changed...now he doesn't depend on me to carry/hold him all day long, but I'm still chasing after him because he's WAY more mischievous than DD ever was.  He is into EVERYTHING!!!

I do love this stage though...I'm a huge fan of the older baby/toddler stage, so this is where I feel like life really starts to get fun!

Thank you so much!  I couldn't agree more (or at least that was how I felt when DS became mobile).  I was just curious if it stinks with 2 mobile kiddos because in my head I'm imagining it as more fun :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"