Eco-Friendly Family
Options

help me get rid of fish burps!!

omg i'm gagging myself!  i started taking dha and wanted to use up the remaining bottle i had left from when i took it w/ds, and i swear i did not have fish burps last time around! but today all of a sudden, it's like every 5 minutes and i think i'm going to hurl.

i've got another bottle of it that says it's no fish oil, but apparently the bottle i've been taking (only 2-3 days of taking it) must have fish oil in it.....

please someone tell me there is something i can do/take to make these fish burps go away!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: help me get rid of fish burps!!

• Options
    i would try a tsp of baking soda with a chaser.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    i did that... no relief yet....  though it has slowed down slightly... :-/ ugh its so gross!!! lol  i'm throwing that bottle out right now.  i'll spend the extra and get nonfish stuff from now on..  yuck!!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not much helps, in my experience. I take "burpless" fish oil pills now.
  • Options
    they're finally gone!!!!  and those pills are in the trash.  i'm never buying anything w/"tuna" in the ingredients.  YUCK!!!!!! 
  • Options
    Try freezing them! My aunt, who is a nurse, said she does this, and apparently it releases slower into your stomach when it's frozen, which means no fish burps. Worth a shot, anyway.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think I used to take fish oil pills with Lecithin E to avoid fish burps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"