D.C. Area Babies
Options

Dani's Duds?

Has anyone been to the Dani's Duds sale? Any words of wisdom for a first timer? I'm wondering how early to get there and what to expect!

Thanks in advance!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dani's Duds?

• Options

I would like some input on this as well.  Smile

I told a neighbor that I was going to go and she said that she went last year and was not impressed.

• Options

I bought three tickets for $10 (instead of spending $30) from a woman off of craigslist this morning. That way, I won't be completely disappointed if it's not that great! Ten bucks per ticket is a little crazy, in my mind.

I just went to the MOPS sale last weekend and it was pretty good. I'm hopeful about Dani's Duds, though!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I have only been to this sale once and I was not impressed at all. They did have a lot of items but they seemed over priced. I have had much more success at Classy Kids. 

Please post if you find some good deals.

M

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13 Anniversary pregnancy calendar Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    I have been to this sale a few times and I also consign my daughters out grown items as well.  I do think there are a lot of things over priced, people really feel their stuff is worth a lot!  There are some great deals to be had though and I can usually find shirts for a dollar or 2 but if I can buy it new at Target or Kohls for $4 then I am not paying $6 for a used shirt.  I would suggest getting there early if there is something specific you are looking for.  I do have 4 passes to get in anyone is interested.
  • Options

image10084EVA:
    I have been to this sale a few times and I also consign my daughters out grown items as well.  I do think there are a lot of things over priced, people really feel their stuff is worth a lot!  There are some great deals to be had though and I can usually find shirts for a dollar or 2 but if I can buy it new at Target or Kohls for $4 then I am not paying $6 for a used shirt.  I would suggest getting there early if there is something specific you are looking for.  I do have 4 passes to get in anyone is interested.

Sorry, but I have no clue how to send a PM.

Could you email at acissej9600atgmail.com about one pass?

Thanks!

• Options

Myst - you were completely right. The sale was a total disappointment, and the prices were WAY too high.

I think I'm going to try Classy Kids this week and will hopefully have better luck there!

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"