TTC after 35
Options

Could this be O?

Maybe I ovulated yesterday... maybe not.  Wont know until I take my BBT tomorrow.  *sigh*

I have an appt with my OB today... first time to see one.  I hope it all goes well and I hope she gives me some good news.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Could this be O?

• Options

imagehijoi:
    Not related to your post, but I sent you a pm.

I replied  Smile

• Options

I checked out your chart- what have your previous cycles been like?  Do you think they may have been anovulatory in the past?

Good luck at the OB!  Hope you get good info :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagegeorgia3:

I checked out your chart- what have your previous cycles been like?  Do you think they may have been anovulatory in the past?

Good luck at the OB!  Hope you get good info :)

Well, my previous cycles were perfect because I was on BC.  This is my first cycle off of BC so I know that my BBTs are erratic because of that.  My OB seems very positive but that I just need to wait another 60 days to see whats going on.  She changed me over to a PG-friendly blood pressure medication and took some blood to check my hormone levels and check for PCOS.  I should have some information back from her hopefully on Friday.  *fingers crossed*

• Options
    Ahh, yes it could take you several months to get regulated :)  Hope that happens soon for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"