Baby Showers
Options

WWYD..shower timing..

So all of my family is on the East Coast and my husband and I live on the West Coast. We definitely are trying hard to have a shower but Im not sure when a good time will be. Since we are obviously so far well be flying and I know every airline has a different time when pregnant women can fly until, also Ive heard some will let you fly later if you have a DR note clearing you anyways Im wondering if any of you have been in a similar situation and when did you have yours. I was thinking maybe around 30 weeks or should I try for a little earlier maybe 28? TIA

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: WWYD..shower timing..

• Options

This is old and may need to be updated, but it will give you a general idea on airline policies (most of which do not prohibit flying until you're within 30 days of your EDD).

https://www.babycenter.com/0_airline-policies-for-pregnant-travelers_6976.bc

You should ask your doctor as well.

Right now, we are considering a shower when I'm 32 almost 33 weeks about 8 hours away.  I'm also a little nervous about the timing, but it works best for everyone else so we'll see what my doctor says.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yea I'm pretty sure its old. My hospital requires everyone to take a class at 8 weeks and they talk about travel I just forgot what they said. I know in general they said you shouldnt fly over 34 weeks but then theres the regulations, your health, your Dr's opinion, etc. I wish I could drive but its a 50 hour drive without stops so its just not possible for me. 

ega Pictures, Images and Photos support our troops Pictures, Images and Photosega Pictures, Images and Photos Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"