Houston Babies

CallMeKel and other Zulily orders

I wrote customer service and asked about the Lima Bean plates. Here's what I got.

Thank you very much for writing in to us. I have taken a look at the order from March 4th, and I do see that we are still waiting on the tracking information from Lima Bean Kids for your plates. Normally our processing time is 10-14 business days with delivery 3-5 business days later and tracking information available once they do ship.

With personalized items we work just a little bit different and have these items ship from the manufacturer directly and skip our fulfillment center entirely. The advantage of this is that your items get to you quicker because there is one less step, but the disadvantage is that we have very limited information available to us. The latest update we received was that all of the Lima Bean Kids orders placed with us were set to ship by the end of this week. This is however outside of the exception that we set with you, and for that I am so very sorry.

Once we do receive the tracking information from Lima Bean Kids we will send out a confirmation email with that included. I am very sorry about the limited information that we have available and I do wish I had more to provide you. We do keep in close contact with all of our manufacturers and if we know of any delays, or if your items ship outside of the expectations we set with you, we are sure to keep you up-to-date with this.

For the inconvenience and the delay in getting those darling plates to your I have requested that your shipping and handling costs be refunded. Per the payment method used to place your order, we have requested that your refund in the amount of $8.95 be processed back to your PayPal account. You will receive a confirmation email from PayPal once this is complete. I have included additional information below regarding the refund process from the Paypal website for your convenience. In addition to this I have also added a $10 zulily store credit that can be used towards a future purchase with us.

Obviously, this is not how we would have liked your first purchase with us to go and we hope that we will see you back shopping with us again. Please let us know if you have any further questions or need of assistance. Thank you for shopping with zulily.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: CallMeKel and other Zulily orders

• Thanks for doing this.  I just sent them an email asking them to check on the status of my March 4th order as well.

• Loading the player...
  • imagekat.in.the.hat:
    mine just arrived today

Yep, I got home from work and had a UPS sticker on my door. Oh well. Hope customer service is as good to the rest of you.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • That's a lot different then the e-mail I received!  Mine was basically, oh well, sorry!  Mine still haven't even shipped yet.  I sent another e-mail - this is crazy!
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • imageayersfam20:
    That's a lot different then the e-mail I received!  Mine was basically, oh well, sorry!  Mine still haven't even shipped yet.  I sent another e-mail - this is crazy!

Do send another email!  I wrote them yesterday asking for a status update on my plate order.  This morning, I received an email from them which read as follows:

Thanks for contacting zulily about your order. I don't have fantastic news about the Lima Bean Kids Plates. The company will not be able to ship them out until the end of this week. zulily takes full responsibility for this situation, and I know this is disappointing to us both. The order is still shipping to the following address:

xxxx
    xxx xxx Ave.
    Lousiville, Kentucky, 40217

I have applied a store credit of $17.95 to your zulily account to cover the cost of shipping plus an additional $10.00 as an apology, which you can use on any future orders with zulily to apologize for this situation. We're truly sorry for the inconvenience you've experienced.

• I did and they gave me the same shipping credit and $10.  At least it's something! 
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"