North Dakota Babies

New to the ND board

Hi all.  Just wanted to introduce myself to the board.  We have a 5 month old son who is growing by the minute.  
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: New to the ND board

• Welcome!  We aren't very active, but maybe we can all change this.  Our son is 10 months old so I remember when he could fit his little thighs in the blue bumbo like your siggy pic!!

You'll notice a lot of older posts were destination wedding brides who graduated to the bump but had no place.  Some might still be around, but I just wanted to give you a heads up on it!

• That would be great if we could be more active on this board.  We were married in Grand Forks...kind of lame compared to Scotland!  
  • Loading the player...
  • Nah...its not where you get married but the memories you carry from that day with the person you love!

I did 3 years in GF for law school...course that opinion might be because I was there in 1996-97 too.  Are you a native NoDaker?

• imagejcombs:

Nah...its not where you get married but the memories you carry from that day with the person you love!

I did 3 years in GF for law school...course that opinion might be because I was there in 1996-97 too.  Are you a native NoDaker?

Yes maam, born and raised.  I went to UND my freshman year before transferring to NDSU.   

• After going to Hawaii Pacific for my first year, I also transferred back to NDSU for my undergrad and then up to GF for law school. 

I wonder if we could start posting topics and maybe other NoDakers would start posting?  I'm not even sure how to get them back on here.  If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them!

• I'll try a couple.  Hope some people post!
  • Opps I remember seeing this board a month or two ago but it was didn't have many post and since I was only occasionally lurking at the time I forgot about it!

I am a native Nodak and use to post on the knot ND board. I am 22 weeks along with my first, a boy! I will try to watch this board now that I am checking more often.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"