Virginia Babies
Options

Anyone delivered at Obici in Suffolk?

New to the board, just discovered that there was a local board! :)

Has anyone delivered at Obici in Suffolk?  We're supposed to deliver there in July, and I've been to the hospital to visit people, but never for something like this. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone delivered at Obici in Suffolk?

• Options
    I haven't delivered there yet, but I'm due June 6th and just had the hospital tour last weekend to check everything out!
  • Options
    Oh sweet, I don't do that till next month.  I really want to go natural, but I was wondering if they had anything like birthing balls, birthing tub, birthing bars?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

According to the teacher at our chilbirth class, they do have birthing balls, but I know she said they don't have a tub...just stand up showers. I'm wanting to go natural too and unfortunately the way she made it seem, was having an epidural wasn't a big deal...but i really dont want that!! Are you from this area?

• Options
    I'm from Suffolk, and live in Churchland right now until I can sell my damn house and move back out to the middle of nowhere :)  I'm so sad that they don't have the tub anymore!  Luckily my midwife is very pro-natural delivery.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"