Cincinnati Babies
Options

NBR: where can I buy premade pizza dough?

Not the Boboli (sp?) kind and preferably not Pillsbury.  I was thinking of having some high school friends and kids over in a few weeks and having a make your own pizza night.  Can I buy premade pizza dough at Kroger? I looked in the frozen section this past weekend, but didn't see anything.  But perhaps other grocery stores have this?

Re: NBR: where can I buy premade pizza dough?

• Options
    Trader Joe's has great fresh dough!
  • Options
    I didn't even think about Trader Joe's!  Thank you for the reco!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Deweys also sells dough. DH just goes in and asks and they sell it to him. Also, there is a vendor called Claddagh farm at Findlay that sells good dough and sauce.
    DD1: Sep 10 / DD2: Nov 12 / Surprise LO3: Jul 14
  • Options
    I've heard that most pizza places will sell you the premade dough--- I've never tried it but it would be worth a shot calling around to a few places (Larosas, Papa Johns, Dominos, etc.)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I think you can buy it from Larosas
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I buy pre-made frozen dough from Krogers all the time. It's in with the biscuits, bread etc.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Pilsbury makes a dough in the tube that we use all the time, its super yummy!
  • Options

imageDRockH:
    Pilsbury makes a dough in the tube that we use all the time, its super yummy!

We do this pretty frequently, but think I will have to give Deweys a try!

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Trader joes is good. It's super easy to make your own though, you can do it a day in advance and refrigerate it.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Options
    Whole Foods is good too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"