Virginia Babies

OBGYN Rec in Sterling?

Can anyone recommend a OBGYN in Sterling please? Thanks in advance! :)

Re: OBGYN Rec in Sterling?

• Sorry in advance that I'll be no help to your question but I just wanted to say Hi!  i just moved to Sterling and just found out that I'm pregnant.  I am going to start with seeing my ObGyn in Fairfax where we moved from and see how it goes.  Congratulations!  Big Smile
  • I know it's not Sterling (Reston) but thought I'd put this out there incase you wanted it. GL!

https://womens-caregroup.com/txt_main.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi,

I just moved to Sterling and am going to see Dr. Gabriela Mandolesi in Sterling (also has an office in Ashburn).  She came recommended to me by a family friend who works has worked in Labor and Delivery with her at Reston Hosp.  Hopefully she will work out for me!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageelfano:

Hi,

I just moved to Sterling and am going to see Dr. Gabriela Mandolesi in Sterling (also has an office in Ashburn).  She came recommended to me by a family friend who works has worked in Labor and Delivery with her at Reston Hosp.  Hopefully she will work out for me!!

I see her as well (along with Dr. Speyer and Dr. Barrett).  I have been pleased with all three doctors.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My ob/gym is in Reston ( next to the hospital), not far from Sterling. I have been going to her for almost 15 + years. Dr. Varma. She has a page on Facebook. Wormen's care group. Check her out.  She is very soft spoken, and very caring. Great staff. I am looking forward to her deliveringmy second child this June.

• I work in Sterling and make the 5-10 minute drive down Rt. 7 to Loudoun OBGYN. They have a Landsdowne and a Sterling office.

It is a group practice with 4 docs (3 female 1 male) and a nurse practitioner. I like them alot so far, I've never had to wait long to see the doctor for my appointments and all of the doctors are great so far. I can't think of all their names but I want to say there is a Dr. Thompson, Dr. Perk, and Dr. Chowdry (the male). They deliver in Loudoun Birthing Center which is practically across the street from the office.

https://www.loudounobgyn.com/home

Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"