South Florida Babies
Options

Anyone remember cramping?

I've had period like cramps for the last few days. My lower abdomen tightens and truly reminds of period cramps, I feel like I should take a tylenol. My lower back is killing me as well : (

I dont remember much from my first pregnancy, so bare with my questions. That pregnancy just seems so long ago already!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone remember cramping?

• Options

how far along are you now?  Remember, the more water you drink, the better you will feel!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    sorry, forgot to add that I will be 32 weeks on Friday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I started having painful period cramps around 30ish weeks and it turned out I was dehydrated evn though I felt like I was drinking enough water.
  • Options

I had them throughout my entire pregnancy. They did get stronger around 30wks. When I was delivering, I told the doctor those were the same cramps I had throughout the preg. she said, they were contractions.

I can't believe you are 32wks already. I'm so happy for all you pregnant girls.

• Options
    I experienced that starting around 26 weeks. It was ruled out to be preterm labor but the contractions were not doing anything. Definitely make sure you are drinking a ton of water. When you feel them come if you can try to drink 2 large glasses of water and lay on your left side for about 30 minutes. If they don't subside or get even more frequent call up your doc.
  • Options
    I'm 36 weeks today (holy cow!!) and I have been having cramping too, I think mine started around where you were....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: SIREN.ORG!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"