Arkansas Babies
Options

nw ar

new to the area well about a year  ago and trying  to find moms  around here to talk to or just hang out email me kathylableu@yahoo.com

Re: nw ar

• Options
    what part of NWA are you in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    good old fayetteville  our shop is in springdale so I go back and forth i have been so busy at work and just got ur mess sorry. we just got back from tx so I have not been onl;ine in a while. si hit me back  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    so are you in this area
  • Options
    I'm in Fort Smith
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am in Fayetteville.  I have 2 little ones - a 2 yr old and an infant.  I am a stay at home mom.  You are in Fayetteville, too? 
  • Options

yeah we have been there for about a yr in a half. and I love it. it just sux all my friends are back in tx and some of the girls i  do know are in rogers. so if i wanted to go out walking or some thing w/ one of them it would be just to long of a drive to do some thing that takes 30mins.and the gas is out of controll  I've tried to get my husband to go w/ me but you know how that go's. so u have a 2yr old and and infant. i don't know how you do it cause having just an infant is alot for me. but they say GOD will not give you more then you can handel so i try to keep that in mind. but hit me back kathy

• Options
    Hi my name is Pam, I have 2 girls, one is 2 1/2yrs old and one 7 months old. I currently live in Springdale. My little girl (2yr) needs some friends as well as I do. I am 27 almost 28 (in April). I am married, too. You can hit me us at Karmawolf4scr@aol.com or I can be found on facebook. :) Hope to hear from yall.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Hi girls!!!

I am probably moving to the area in the next 2 months. I am actually flying there this weekend to check out some homes and the area overall. We are moving from Rockville, MD. Big change!!! I am super excited to meet some friends as my daughter almost 18 months, loves kids and I am pulling her away from daycare. I am planning to stay home for a few months while I figure out if I want to work or not. You? all can reach me at: ani4packers@gmail.com or on facebook.

• Options
    Hey everybody! I'm Becca and I live in Farmington and I have an 11 month old boy. I would love to meet some other moms and have playdates and such. I also operate an in-home daycare (if anyone is interested) Feel free to PM me or find me on facebook!
  • Options

ok so we got...........

amoeidson w/ a 2 1-2 yr old and infant

pam  w 2 girls 2 1-2 amd 7m old

becca w 11m old boy

ani25 w 18m old  (who may be moving here) 

if i missed someone let me know

we all live in the same area so we have to get together im not sure of any good parks around here cause lets face it times a rough and money is slim so for the first get together lets just bring the food our kids eat  and get to know each other at a park instead of someones house( if i missed some one that replyed im sorry and just hit us up and let us know you want to come  and meet some new mom's but we need a park so if anyone knows a good one let us know  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"