Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

New Friends around DFW or BFE

Hello, I am looking for some new friends that have babies. The majority of friends who have kids live very far away from me. I would love to find a play date group to hang out with and share the same interests as my self. I don't have a lot of people around me that are my age and pregnant. I work with a lot of older women and their children are already grown up. Any Ideas on how I can meet people? I have an apartment in Dallas, but I live in Terrell as well. I know small towns are horrible, but I am looking to expand my horizons. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Friends around DFW or BFE

• I am new-ish here too. I joined a MOPS group, and have met a ton of new friends, some who I have a lot in common with. I would invite you to join ours but I am farther out in BFE than Terrell.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • JCMJCM member

What area in Dallas do you live in?  how old is you LO?  

I am part of a mom's group I found on Meetup.com and another on Yahoo Groups. I would check there.  I really like the 2 groups I am part of.  GL!

• Loading the player...
  • imagebabiesbabiesbabies:

I am new-ish here too. I joined a MOPS group, and have met a ton of new friends, some who I have a lot in common with. I would invite you to join ours but I am farther out in BFE than Terrell.

Oh gosh farther than Terrell... LOL at least you know where that is located at. Thanks for the offer though :)

• imageJCM:

What area in Dallas do you live in?  how old is you LO?  

I am part of a mom's group I found on Meetup.com and another on Yahoo Groups. I would check there.  I really like the 2 groups I am part of.  GL!

I have an apartment off Gaston and I am 23. I will check those out. Thanks!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"