TTC after 35
Options

Greetings

I posted on the Knot earlier--after finding the TTC after 35 board there--and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Robyn. I'm 38. I got married for the first time in June and now I'm trying to conceive.

I stopped taking the pill in July and thus far nothing. I know it can take a few months for your body to get back to normal after BC pills, but I *think* I've ovulated the last few months.

Haven't bought that book yet or any OPK's or basal body thermometers. I was giving it 3 months of just trying before being more clinical. My OB-Gyn said give it 6 months before any infertility treatment.I'll know in a few days if anything happened this month, but I don't feel any different and doubt I have conceived.

So hello everyone. I'll try to learn the lingo and be supportive to everyone here.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Greetings

• Options
    Welcome and good luck..I have been TTC for 19 months! It is quite depressing.
  • Options
    Welcome and GL!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! I'm 38 too and I've been TTC for 10 months! iluvtom is right, it is very depressing. But hopefully you'll be one of the lucky fertile ones. GL!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

Thanks for the welcomes and the support.

My friend TTC for 2 years?but she had her daughter almost 3 years ago. So I know it's not age alone that can be the issue.

GL to you all, too!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Welcome and lots of luck to you!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"