TTC after 35

Greetings

I posted on the Knot earlier--after finding the TTC after 35 board there--and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Robyn. I'm 38. I got married for the first time in June and now I'm trying to conceive.

I stopped taking the pill in July and thus far nothing. I know it can take a few months for your body to get back to normal after BC pills, but I *think* I've ovulated the last few months.

Haven't bought that book yet or any OPK's or basal body thermometers. I was giving it 3 months of just trying before being more clinical. My OB-Gyn said give it 6 months before any infertility treatment.I'll know in a few days if anything happened this month, but I don't feel any different and doubt I have conceived.

So hello everyone. I'll try to learn the lingo and be supportive to everyone here.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!

Re: Greetings

• Welcome and good luck..I have been TTC for 19 months! It is quite depressing.
  • Welcome and GL!!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I'm 38 too and I've been TTC for 10 months! iluvtom is right, it is very depressing. But hopefully you'll be one of the lucky fertile ones. GL!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Thanks for the welcomes and the support.

My friend TTC for 2 years?but she had her daughter almost 3 years ago. So I know it's not age alone that can be the issue.

GL to you all, too!

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Welcome and lots of luck to you!
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"