Long Island Babies

Dr. Wagner & Huntington Hospital

After trying for a few months, I just found out I was pregant this morning! Super excited! Since this is my first pregnancy, the first thing I did was call my GYN to she who she recommends as an OB and was given the number for Drs. Wagner and Goldman in Huntington. I have to say the woman on the phone when I called to make the appointment was not the friendliest person and kind of gave me a bad vibe. Plus, these doctors are affiliated with Huntington hospital and I know nothing about this hospital. Can anyone give any reviews of these doctors and Huntington hospital?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dr. Wagner & Huntington Hospital

• Dr. Wagner is my dr. and I delivered at Huntington Hospital.  I think he is great.  I had some small complications with my pregnancy (placenta previa in the beginning and low amnio in the middle to the end) so from 30 weeks on I saw him once a week until I delivered at 36 weeks.  They also werent able to tell me the babies sex at my 20 week sono (the baby wouldnt cooperate!) and I was desperate to know.   So they let me have a sono at my regular appt (and didnt charge me!)  to see the sex.  I also never really have to wait when I have an appt which is awesome.  I really like the sonogram techs that they have onsite, and I also like all of the nurses and staff.  I have never found anyone there to be rude.   

Huntington Hospital is also fine.  The nurses were nice (I LOVED my l&d nurse) and the room was also nice (I did splurge for a private room though).

All in all I would recommend both WGM and Huntington Hospital.  

Good Luck!!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much for your post! It is very helpful :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"