Pre-School and Daycare
Options

xp: What age for 3-D movie?

I'm taking my little guys to see Gnomeo and Juliet tomorrow and I'm debating attempting the 3-D version.

Anyone have success keeping the glasses on them this young (3 and 4)?

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: xp: What age for 3-D movie?

• Options

at 3 we avoided them... now that DS is about to turn 4 i think he'd like it more - but i still would worry he would be annoyed by the glasses and then have to watch the whole movie a little "blurry"... so i think we'll avoid them for a while.

let us know how the movie is! i'm thinking of taking him- but haven't heard any reviews yet.

• Options

My DH has been taking DD to 3D movies for a while now (since about 3).

She doesn't mess with her glasses.

She has liked Tangled, Despiccable Me, Megamind.. probably forgetting a few.

Not a huge fan of Yogi or Gnomeo :(

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I HATE all the 3-D movies coming out! My DS (3 y/o) can't stand the glasses, but so often they aren't playing the non-3D version. Non-3D is better for their eyes and cheaper.

We saw Gnomeo 3D, but DS went without the glasses. He still loved it.

• Options
    We took our youngest to her first 3D when she was just over 3- she did great. 
  • Options
    Just took DD to see this movie and she is 4 1/2...I am pretty sure she would not have kept the glasses on..lol. I guess it depends on the child.
  • Options
    I think it really depends on the kids.  We took ours to a 3-D movie on Christmas and my 4 1/2 year old loved it and made it through the whole movie.  My 2 1/2 (will be 3 in less than 2 weeks) didn't last 10 mins.  The 3-D stuff totally freaked her out.  SHe loved the glasses though.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"