Babies on the Brain

The last time I had an LP this long

2»

Re: The last time I had an LP this long

• imagecrownedbee:

I find it quite hilarious that even the non-pee pushers are trying to get me to pee on something.

*giggles*

You, my dear, have become the exception to the rule.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imageprincess101:

I can't even get you to add me to FB let alone a phone tree. I'm going to be waiting FOREVER!

Oh, and my reaction to you peeing was "B!TCH!" haha. What a mean thing to do to Chatham and the rest of us. :P

WHAT?!?!

*checks FB friend requests*

• Loading the player...
  • seriously....GO PEE. One week in unacceptable.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagePubStar09:

Who's down for a late night run to CB's house to tickle her into peeing again? 

Anyone?

No? Just me then? 

We could put her hands in warm water. That always works.

I'll start the car... 

• imageExcitedtostart:
    imagePubStar09:

Anyone?

No? Just me then? 

I'll start the car... 

i can get to BkH in 30 min (unless your in colorado)

• imagecrownedbee:
    imageprincess101:

I can't even get you to add me to FB let alone a phone tree. I'm going to be waiting FOREVER!

Oh, and my reaction to you peeing was "B!TCH!" haha. What a mean thing to do to Chatham and the rest of us. :P

WHAT?!?!

I sent it a looong time ago and never got a response, either that or I was denied. :( 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageprincess101:
    imagecrownedbee:
    imageprincess101:

WHAT?!?!

I sent it a looong time ago and never got a response, either that or I was denied. :( 

So weird, I haven't denied anything in a very long time.  Send another one?  It will take me awhile to find you otherwise.

• imageExcitedtostart:
    imagePubStar09:

Anyone?

No? Just me then? 

I'll start the car... 

Jeez ladies, do I have to teach you everything? Just let CB sign off and think all is warm and fuzzy. THEN we go, sneak into her house, activate Mission POAS (which will not be detailed here in case CB gets all lurky) and wait 2 min for results. 

Sometimes a girls gotta take matters into her own hands.

Warning: Bring Your Own Tissues...
    imageimageimage Sushi Sister to Meg 'n' Eric
    "I love glitterfarts and pregnant unicorns." ~ Tim'sWifey
    "Pregnancy is a beautiful thing, a natural thing, and how dare you degrade it with your yuppie wanna be rapper and his rhymes." ~ Melaneigh
    "Keep your eyes wide open before marriage, and half shut afterwards." Benjamin Franklin
  • imagecrownedbee:
    imageprincess101:
    imagecrownedbee:
    imageprincess101:

WHAT?!?!

So weird, I haven't denied anything in a very long time.  Send another one?  It will take me awhile to find you otherwise.

Just sent it. :)

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagegiaM28:
    imageExcitedtostart:
    imagePubStar09:

Anyone?

No? Just me then? 

I'll start the car... 

i can get to BkH in 30 min (unless your in colorado)

I'm in Colorado. But, I have the Delorean, so it'll just be a quick trip. I'll stop by the hospital and grab a catheter.

She'll pee, or we'll make her pee.

::Insert evil grin:: 

• there are WAYY too many pee pushers in this post. Dear Lord people back the hell off!

CB - stay strong. I hope tomorrow you can use FMU if you want to pee. I am thinking of you..! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"