Pregnant after a Loss
Options

P.S.A. (pretty gross)

I would NOT recommend eating tacos two nights in a row (my first foray back into eating meat in 8 weeks), in between which taking Senokot (strong version of Colace), and then--after all this--going to an exercise class.

The gas I started having about an hour before the class was horrible, and I had to excuse myself twice from class to go to the bathroom to fart.  And when I wasn't there I was consciously repeating in my head, "do not fart, do not fart" like a mantra.

I definitely could have timed that better.  Lesson learned.  Hopefully one or two of you will avoid similar situations based on my experience. 

Tongue Tied 

Re: P.S.A. (pretty gross)

• Options
    BAHAHAHA I did the "don't fart" mantra thing for a while. I also did it with burps. Then I realized that the burps are hilarious in most situations and if you can keep the farts to SBDs then you're fine. LOL
    "Momma! She's doing it again!!" Photobucket
  • Options
    LOL.  And hey, you got extra exercise going to and from the bathroom!
    BFP#1 4/17/10...EDD 1/6/11...M/C 5/28/10 BFP#2 11/19/10...EDD 8/4/11 Squeaker born 7/30.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My gas is terrible, and working in the restaurant industry I'm constantly running to the bathroom to let one rip! The last thing I want to do is crop dust a restaurant with people trying to eat food. And what's weird is that I find the healthier choices I eat, the worse it is!!
    BFP - 02/05/10 no heartbeat found at 8 weeks on 03/02/10 Partial M/C - 03/17/10 D&C 03/23/10 BFP - 02/05/11 Make yourself at home baby :)Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"