I know this is a very common question among AD moms but I decided to stay in with my first and there were definitely days I wish I would've just gotten out. Now that I am expecting again, the question is a little more difficult to make. We are due to PCS back to the states in March 2012 and I told DH if I got out that I would get another job on base however, with the time is would take me to get out and have the baby and be on maternity leave I don't think it will work like I am hoping. Right now, I am leaning more toward staying in but I really want to get out. I just don't know what to do! UGH!