Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

FB Vent/Rant (Totally random, NTTGP related)

I don't understand the need for people to put their personal business on facebook for everyone to see. I am friends with a couple and they are always fighting. The guy always writes on her wall or his wall horrible things about her.

He tried messaging me about her and he said "I had to cancel that b****, she didn't meet my requirements". What?!?! On his wall he wrote "Yea im single, n***a had to cancel that b**** like nino".

All I could think to say was that he was being disgusting and that I'm disappointed in him. He breaks up with this girl and then gets mad when she won't eat up his "I'm sorry" fast enough.

Ok end rant! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FB Vent/Rant (Totally random, NTTGP related)

• Options

Lame! Not as bad as that, but my cousin is the same!

She's been with her guy for about 6 years, and every other day it's "I am so lucky to have D!"

"D is driving me nuts, i'm leaving"

"Guess what, I'm engaged!"

She's cancelled the wedding and took him back 3 times now!

• Options
    Yeah, I hate people like that!  I have a couple friend that go back and forth between 'single', 'its complicated', and 'in a relationship'.  Get together or move on!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Exactly! They don't seem to realize how immature and ignorant they look. Oh well.
  • Options
    Yes! Sometimes I wonder why I even have a FB cause it annoys me so much most of the time. I hate it when people post something super whiny to get attention then when someone comments "What's wrong?" they respond with "Sorry I can't talk about it on here it's personal". Like wtf how stupid, what was the point of even posting it! Ugh. 
  • Options
    I'm ready to clean house on my Facebook account. I have a zillion people from high school on there and some of them I hardly know and weren't in my grade. There's one girl who is especially annoying. She airs all of her and her husband's personal drama constantly including every unkind thing he says to her and every time they break up or make up. I normally love seeing people's pregnancy announcements but hers rubbed me the wrong way because she posted recently that she's due in July but I recall her drinking up a storm (and posting photos of her boozing) for weeks on end around New Years when she went home to visit with family and friends. I suppose it's possible she didn't know she was pregnant but the idea of someone who is 2 or 3 months pregnant going on that kind of bender just creeps me out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"