Success after IF
Options

How many ties can he bump his head!

He started walking 100% of the time 3 weeks ago and he does pretty good, but when he falls he has a habit of falling where he can bump his head. Side of his crib, the leg chair, a toy... He has three bruises on his forehead right in a row. One is a biggy too!

I know kids fall, but when do you worry about concussions? 

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view

Re: How many ties can he bump his head!

• Options
    Welcome to my world!  Where is Dillon on the noggin percentiles?  I have a feeling big headed kiddos (like Ollie) hit their heads a lot more.  I can't tell you how many bruises and bumps he's had on his forehead, plus multiple black eyes (last week's is just finally fading), not to mention the permanent scar on his head.  Every time he falls he hits his poor head.  :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Amber
    TTC since March '06
    MFI, LPD, possible PCOS
    3 chem pgs * m/c identical twins at 9w 10.06
    IVF w/ICSI #2 - beta - 187! (9dp5dt), beta - 367! (11dp5dt)
    IVF w/ICSI #3 - it's a girl!
    My IF Blog: Between the Lines
    My Parenting Blog: Letters From Your Mama
  • Options
    I am not sure where he falls percentage wise, I think it is over 50%, at least he was at a year. So maybe that is it, he just can't get his big noggin out of the way of things lol
    A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My ds always fall and knocks his head!  Last week he fell right into the corner of the wall.  I watched his lump grow as I picked him up...it was the sickest looking thing I ever saw.  I swear once he has a lump it's like a magnet for walls, etc.  Each fall he takes afterwards he hits the EXACT SAME SPOT!   I told my pedi b/c I was worried he was going to have permanent damage to that spot and he said "get used to it....he has many more falls, lumps and bruises ahead."   :::sigh::::   not what I wanted to hear.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"