Washington Babies
Options

Kicking myself!

I kept meaning to check this board and see when the B&B Fair was, and I missed it!! I'm so disappointed, I was really looking forward to it.

Crying 

Re: Kicking myself!

• Options

Aw, bummer!  There should be another one in August.

Congratulations on your little boy!  How are you feeling?  It's great to see you posting.  Stick around. Smile

• Options

The next consignment sale is March 18-20th in Issaquah.  Sign up now if you qualify for the Pre-Sale (first time parent).  ;) 

https://seattleeast.jbfsale.com/

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagemishquiche:

Aw, bummer!  There should be another one in August.

Congratulations on your little boy!  How are you feeling?  It's great to see you posting.  Stick around. Smile

We'll definitely come. I'll know just what I need then too! And thanks, we're really excited.

• Options

I was going to post it over on the July 11 board, but I spaced. It was pretty awesome, but yeah - I've missed you over here. :(

But...I'll be at the next one too, so we can pack around our new babies and shop :)

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • Options
    imagebraveangel2:

I was going to post it over on the July 11 board, but I spaced. It was pretty awesome, but yeah - I've missed you over here. :(

But...I'll be at the next one too, so we can pack around our new babies and shop :)

I totally recommend going to the B&BF after your boy is here, Ashlet.  I went last August when I was about 28 weeks or so and I was just like a deer in headlights.   This time, it was much easier to figure out what I needed and make a beeline for that as soon as the pre-sale was open. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Options

I'm not sure where you are located but there is another children's consignemnt sale coming up March 25-27 at the Lynnwood Convention Center. I've never been to this one so I have no idea how good it is. HTH! Smile

https://www.thejackandjillsale.com/Home_Page.html

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagedawnies79:

I'm not sure where you are located but there is another children's consignemnt sale coming up March 25-27 at the Lynnwood Convention Center. I've never been to this one so I have no idea how good it is. HTH! Smile

I love love love the Jack and Jill sale!  Everything is good quality and there's just a TON of stuff.  The last one I went to in Woodinville had women lined up before the doors opened with empty strollers to use as carts.  :)

• Options
    imagepixelvixen:
    imagedawnies79:

I love love love the Jack and Jill sale!  Everything is good quality and there's just a TON of stuff.  The last one I went to in Woodinville had women lined up before the doors opened with empty strollers to use as carts.  :)

Yeah - Jack & Jill is great!  It's super organized and chock full of stuff!  I had a table as a boutique vendor there at the last one and I was really impressed with everything.  So much so that I've totally befriended the organizer and pumped her for all kinds of helpful info and tips for my own sale.  She's wonderful and I fully intend to promote the hell out of her sale!  Big Smile 

• Options

So im new to all this stuff as a first time parent.  Is this something like an expo?  It sounds like fun with tons of events and items there!

Thanks for any info! :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"