1st Trimester
Options

hormones or am i crazy?

Can my hormones be outta wack this early enough to make me cry at my fair wedding? Lately every other song and cheesy show is making me tear up haha. I usually laugh when people get teary over wedding and baby shows.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: hormones or am i crazy?

• Options
    I was watching Mulan the Disney movie with mt DD yesterday and I cried at the end of it Embarrassed It HAS to be hormones! LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

haha, yep

One of my first signs was laughing so hard in a game of Super Mario that I started crying.. Right before I got my BFP at 4 weeks Stick out tongue Ridiculous! haha

image My Mommy/Pregnancy Blog: http://dancing-momma.blogspot.ca/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're not crazy! I've had a couple breakdowns over silly stuff already. It's going to be a long 9 months.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options
    My husband still cracks up at the time we were watching Kung Fu Panda when I was six weeks pregnant with DS, and I cried when Tigress was depressed about not making Shifu proud....he looked at me and said, "are you crying?!" and I looked at him and said, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!  WAAAAA"... pretty funny now but not so much when you're going through it.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"