Pregnant after IF
Options

any opinions on the Delta Eclipse Crib on sale at Target this week?

I had found a Childcraft crib on diapers dot com that i liked, but this Delta one is much cheaper and I like it as well... any opinions?  I also asked on the nursery and gear board

Re: any opinions on the Delta Eclipse Crib on sale at Target this week?

• Options

I don't know about the crib, but I wanted to suggest the Baby Bargains book if you don't have it. It'll help you with crib brands, safety and a ton of other baby products. I thought it was a must-have, especially when you prepare to register.

DH and I had been shopping at Target early on. We got attached to this pack n play, stroller and high chair by Eddie Baur. Then, I realized they rated this brand with a D (not good construction and bad service). Not that I followed the book on everything, but it's very, very useful. 

Oh, one other thing I do is type everything into Amazon.com. Then I read the reviews there as there are normally a ton for each product. :)

IVF #1- BFP- DD 4/8/2011
    FET #1- 3BB and 3B-B
    Beta #1 (4w0d)- 504
    Beta #2 (4w4d)- 4,577
    Beta #3 (6w0d)- 78,399 HB 115 bpm
    U/S #2 7w0d- HB 155 bpm

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    thanks! I've read a lot of people reference that book.  I'll make a point of getting it.  I was just looking at some more cribs on walmart dot com and found some even cheaper that I like... but yes I want to know quality as well since we are looking into a 4 in 1 and I want it to last if we are going to be putting the extra money into it.  Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know that Baby Bargains gave Delta an F, but I also know two people who have Delta cribs and love them! So I'm no help :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"