Secondary IF
Options

***2IF Weekly Check-in***

Hi ladies?

It has been a week of ups and downs for all of us.  This 2IF rollercoaster stinks, but it is really nice to have some company on the ride.  Let?s keep cheering eachother on and hopefully, we will all be on the graduate boards in no time.

2IFers 

hope4us

rach1015

hoping4more

JMay

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

spinach

MandynStephen

mbs427
Ready2bmommy
sgrobste

choirgirl

tosh24

Melis-n-Mike
cairolio
RyansMTCowGirl
jennykg1477
teresadrew17
Janimal
kellyjg123
MrsJaimebeth
byrne15
MOMMYINNY
smacb
Saphireprincss
HeatherMichele
WyWysMommy
KMLP
pharmacygirl
butterbrickle
tiff16
lookinfor2
keeptryin
KMLP
georgesgirl17
potatohead
50ftqueenie
burghbaby
pumpkinhead4
blackbird01

2WW
choirgirl
tosh24
50ftqueenie

IVF/FET CHECK
AmandaMacD
mfv1204
kellykg123
MrsJaimebeth
Hope4us

IUI
butterbrickle
smacb
mbs427
RyansMTCowGirl

Congratulations to our BFP's!! 

cairolio

Janimal

Meggie1129
Pixiestx EDD 10/5/11
Ready2bMommy?EDD 10/13/11
spinach

Melissawillr?.EDD 9/25/11
Kimmy683?..EDD 9/15/11
Amamommy EDD?9/6/11?TRIPLETS :o)

Amer19 EDD?9/10/11
CHI-06 EDD?.

tumble EDD?. 

Kellyloveszach  EDD 6/8/11

Uteandbuff EDD 4/30/11- It?s a BOY!

Oneandonlyyou EDD 4/12/11? It?s TWINS!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11 ?It?s a GIRL!

sommerayne

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

LuckyH ? Baby Girl, Remy Grace

Shaunie ? Baby Boy, Shiloh Zion

waitingforbaby#2 ? Baby Boy 

TripMomma ? Baby Boy, Jericho

Alchris ? Baby Girl, Elena

Queenbone ? Baby Boy, Francis

Hoping4more ? Baby Girl, Miss J
Smbd ? Baby Girl, Norah

Firsttogo ?Baby Girl, Gwendolyn

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW:  What was your first dance song with DH at your wedding?  If no reception or you aren?t married, do you and your SO have a song? 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: ***2IF Weekly Check-in***

• Options

Update: I started Lupron last night for my 2nd attempt at IVF#1.  Once AF arrives, I go for baseline monitoring and hopefuly start stims on CD3.

QOTW: Our first dance was to "Someone Like You" by Van Morrison

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

update: went in today for b/w and u/s...they said i have 4 follicles still hanging on...2 are at 13 right now..and 2 are at 11....im praying these little follies grow so i can make it to egg retrieval...the doc say it is possible but didnt seem so positive..but it could have been me just reading into it..so i go back in 2 more days...and hope that i get a call this afternoon from my nurse saying the estrogen levels are still rising...i did start garinelex last night on top of the follistim and meopur..so hopefully i will continue to respond

our first dance song was "crazy love" by van morrsion

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I started Femara last night so my combo IUI cycle is underway!

Our first dance song was Me and You by Kenny Chesney

DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Update:  Got my fert report call this morning.  Out of the 10 follies they retrieved, not only did 8 fertilize, but now there are 9.  I am not going to count the late bloomer though, since it is a little slow.  3 embryos are 4 celled, 1 is 3 celled, and the rest are 2 celled.  I hope they all catch up and are blasts by Tues.  They scheluded me for a 5DT.  I am getting excited.  I even had a dream last night I was PG with a girl.

QOTD:  Our dance was When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss with Keith Whitley.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

Update: I went in for bw and my beta almost doubled, however my progesterone didn't rise, they put me on a supplement.  I have to go back for another beta on Monday and hopefully we will know more then.  However they did say that since my numbers are getting higher they are a little more optomistic!!

QOTD: Our first dance was When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss, also!!

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Options

thanks for including me so fast :)  I have no updates but maybe will after my appointment this Thursday.

My first dance song with DH was Better Together by Jack Johnson  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh hooray! I wasn't removed, just moved up on the list!   No great update here. Just waiting on AF so I can start my Clomid.

QOTW: Into the Mystic written by Van Morrison 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

CD4, and AF was kind of a beast today...hopefully, she's on her way out soon.  Start injections on Monday, which is also my last day of Femara.  Acupuncture this Wednesday.

QOTW:  Crazy Love by Van Morrison was our first dance song.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    Lots of Van Morrison 1st dance songs on here  :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options
    Our first dance was All I Want Is You by U2. 
  • Options

Update: DH was going to have his varicocele surgery this coming Wednesday, but the doctor canceled and changed it to March 28th so now we are waiting for that.  I am in the 2WW, but not optimistic this cycle.

QOTW: Our first dance was to At Last by Etta James 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Heya - Beta today was 61. I talked to the RE and she said "let's hope this one sticks". My thoughts exactly. I want to celebrate the BFP but since my last FET was a miscarriage just last month, I'm nailbiting still.

We walked in and shook our booties to Ed Lover Dance, then our "real" first dance began "Let's Stay Together" by Al Green.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Update- I've been stimming for a week now and am having some serious day-long hormone headaches but other than that I am tolerating the meds pretty well.  I go in tomorrow for another monitoring appt and my doc thinks my ER should be late this week.

How awful am I that I can't even remember my first dance song.  Sheesh it was something by Ella or Frank Sinatra- blame it on the Lupron fog lol.

• Options

update:  Not much just chugging along.  I wanted to wish everyone well who is doing IVF and IUIs this month.  Been thinking about all of you and hoping for BFPs for everyone.

QOTW:  Speak Softly by Bobby Darin  AKA the love song from "The Godfather" 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Guys, I'm hanging on by a thread here in the 2ww. I think I'll be a PW and write a whole new post all-about-me!

Tomorrow's temp is everything.  And if it's good, Tuesday's is everything. Likewise Wednesday, and if all of those temps are OK and I POAS Wed and get 2 lines, I get to go in for a beta draw.

QOTW.  Um, wow. Let's see. We were very non-traditional (buying time). We didn't really do first dances and such (partly bc my dad had passed years earlier and DH's "father" hadn't been heard from in 30 years), and the band was a blues band in which the lead singer was a friend of ours and they did the gig for being fed dinner, and they didn't have a huge rep, so we just let them do their thing.  For the life of me, I think we may have danced to At Last, but I could be wrong.  For sure, the big dance of the night, that I knew was second to last, that I rounded up every guest and we had crazy multiple, different directionally dancing, circles of friends dancing around us for Sweet Home Chicago (not that either of us are from there).  It was a super fun party, the music was just all a blur.

• Options

QOTD:  We danced to " She's everything" by Brad Paisley

Update:  Went in for b/w today, I am 13 dpiui

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Would you add me to the 2IF nursery.  I spent a lot of time on the boards with the ladies listed above trying with my twins-Landry and Hudson.

Our first dance at our receptions was to, "At Last".   

• Options

I apologize I haven't been around much, but could I please be added back to the list?  I spent quite a bit of time on this board when ttc our second child and we're planning on ttc #3 soon.  Thank you!

Our first dance song was "Easy For Me to Say" by Clint Black and Lisa Hartman Black. 

• Options

Update:  I am on CD8 right now waiting for CD12 ultrasound on Thursday.  Thinking I am triggering this weekend then on to the BD fun. 

QOTW:  Our song was "From this Moment" by Shania Twain

Abigail Grace: 3/11/08 and Joshua Alan: 2/2/13 Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic 5losses from 7/4/10 through 11/22/11 - “When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, ‘Try it one more time."♥
  • Options

Update: We're still breaking.  DH has been traveling like crazy for work making it impossible to even BD with TI let alone move forward with more treatment.  

QOTW: Our first dance song was "Love Of My Life" by Jim Brickman featuring Michael W. Smith. 

• Options

Hey there! I haven't posted here in a long time but I was lurking in on you ladies and saw my name was still on the list. So, I thought I should update but I didn't want to be an AW and make a new post.

Looks like IUI #5 was the lucky one for us. :) As of now we are expecting twins but no hb yet. I go back for another u/s next Tuesday.

I just wanted to say that even though I don't post here anymore I do from time to time look in on the ladies I know.

Good luck to all of you!!

DD born 8/24/07
    TTC #2 since 4/09
    Unexplained Secondary IF
    4 failed rounds of clomid ~ 4 failed IUIs ~ 1 m/c
    2/3/11: IUI #5 - Femara/Follistim/Ovidrel/Crinone = BFP (2/14)!!!
    Beta #1 (12dpiui): 53 Beta #2 (14dpiui): 203 Beta #3 (20dpiui): 3932 Beta #4 (28dpiui): 60,775
    1st U/S (3/3): 2 sacs & yolks 2nd U/S (3/8) 2 heartbeats-TWINS!
    Baby A:6w6d HR 131 Baby B:6w4d HR 124
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    TWINS!! EDD 10/25/2011
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"