Pregnant after 35
Options

Intro: 35 and pregnant with first

I am 35 and pregnant with our first. We call this our miracle child. We went through 6 years of fertility treatment only to have our last IVF with donor cycle fail last June. I stopped all treatment and was making plans for graduate school when I discovered I wasn't suffering from kidney failure but was pregnant! We are at 20 weeks and found out today at our Level 2 u/s that the baby is healthy and a girl. Today was the first day where I felt as though it was okay to just enjoy being pregnant and not worrying about everything that could go wrong with the pregnancy. I of course will still worry, but I am hoping this board will help me take in the good moments of this pregnancy as well.
Pregnancy Ticker BabyName Ticker

Re: Intro: 35 and pregnant with first

• Options

CONGRATS!! 

try and enjoy the second half - and welcome to the board!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! This board is a great help.  Hopefully you will be able to enjoy the special moments knowing the good news about your little girl.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats & welcome!
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options

That's awesome to hear!  20 weeks?!  You're half way there already.  How wonderful to know that you're pregnant without using a donor! 

And I was 35 when I had my first as well.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrads on your miracle child.  I think you'll find this board very helpful, especially for worry support (I tend to worry about everything even when things look positive).  Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Options
    Congrats! Nice story!! :)
    IVF - 9/09 - BFN! :( IVF #2 - ER 3/16; ET 3/18 with one embryo Beta 3/30 -- BFN! :( IVF #3 - 5/10 - BFN! IVF #4 - 11/10 - BFP. m/c at 6weeks :( FET #1 - 2/11 - BFP. beta on 2/21 :) Thank you God! :) u/s on 3/7 showed TWINS! u/s on 3/11 TWO heartbeats! Couldn't be happier :)
  • Options
    Congratulations!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"