February 2011 Moms
Options

Error Message for Signature

If you got the error message but were then able to change your signature eventually, did you do anything or did it just fix itself? My poor boy would like my signature to show that he has been born ;)

Re: Error Message for Signature

• Options
    the samr thing just happened to me. I tried to have a pic and ticker and the error came on then when I took the ticker out and left the pic the error didn't happen. I guess I'm just gonna wait and try again
    lilypie First Birthday tickers
    image image
    MY BLOG A Stay At Home Moms Search For All Things Sensational
  • Options
    Kassie I have been getting that error message for two freaking weeks now! Maggie is 2 weeks old today and my siggy still says I'm pregnant :( I don't know what to do, I've tried everything!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been trying to change my tickers all day. When I go to my profile, it says I have to log in. When I try to, it sends me to an error page. My profile picture isn't even showing right, right now, so must be something wrong with the bump site.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I kept getting that message for a couple of days and then yesterday it finally let me change my signature and stuff(I think). I haven't checked to see if it actually worked though so I guess I'll find out when I post this. lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ... So not only can I STILL not change this, the bump took away my avatar for complaining. Lame. Obviously they didn't really take it away for complaining, but thats what it feels like. I am done with these silly interweb flubs. You hear me bump? DONE! :) 
  • Options

I don't understand why some people are having issues while others aren't.

Also, why did they recently take away our avatars for the 2nd time?!?! I remember people by their avatars dang darnit!

Get your shiit together, TB!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"