South Carolina Babies
Options

New to SC!

Hi ladies!  I just recently moved here to Charleston area (Ladson really) from FL.  DH and I had our LO Sept 19th last year and he's our first.  I'd love to get to know some other SC mommies.  All our family is back in FL.  We've gone to the Ft. Dorchester park and have been recommended to check out the Wanamaker park as well.    We're planning on checking out the air shows in the areas and I just bought ear protection headphones for LO :)  Any SC advise support is welcome.  I don't know how active this board is.  I usually post on Sept 2010 moms and the 3-6 board as well.  I know my avatar still says Daytona Beach but I don't know how to change it (I've tried).

Re: New to SC!

• Options
    Hi! I just got your reply from my post. This board is d.e.a.d.  I just moved here a few months ago from the D.C. area. We don't have any family here either and I am still actively looking for mommy groups and classes. I haven't really found much. I tried to send you a pm but couldn't find the option. I usually only post on 3-6 so you will definitely find me there.  I would love to get to know another mommy here in SC.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We will be moving back to the area (ladson as well) in March.  We have a 3.5 yo son.  I'm hoping to find some playgroups as well. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Also look for groups on Meetup.com. It's become the place to find groups and there are a few "moms" groups in the low country area. Good luck! (I know of the groups but haven't joined any yet)
  • Options
    Welcome to South Carolina! Charleston is a gem of the South! You picked a great city! I am in Greenville (Upstate). 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"