Virginia Babies
Options

Culpeper Mamas?

I'm just curious to see if there are any more Culpeper mamas out there in Bumpland?  I am mommy to a 10 year old girl and 8 month old baby girl :)

Hello :)

Re: Culpeper Mamas?

• Options

Hi! I'm a mom 2 be in Culpeper. Moved here last March. 

How ya doing? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm a Culpeper mama! I have a 19 month old girl!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Me! I have two boys. We live just outside of the town.
    P - 9/2008
    A - 8/2010
    L - 1/2013
    S - 3/2015
  • Options

Culpeper's become my second home since my parents moved there from Centreville about a year ago. (First home being in Blacksburg). They love the area. When I use to visit them in Centreville, I would be stuck in the house the whole time because I didn't want to deal with the traffic. If we went anywhere, it was Costco.

When I visit them now, I usually get up early and go have a cup of coffee and some breakfast at Raven's Nest before an hour or two of shopping in downtown. Oh, I love downtown Culpeper - I think David Eddy's is my favorite. I haven't gone to classic movie night at the Library of Congress yet, but that's definitely on the list.

• Options
    I moved to Culpeper September '09, I have a 6 1/2 year old stepdaughter, and a little girl due the end of May.  I love living here - although I still often miss Charlottesville, where I lived for the 4 years I was at UVa...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"