Virginia Babies
Options

OBGYN in Yorktown/ Newport News/ Williamsburg

Hey all! We just moved to the area & I took a test this morning! I don't know many people down here and now I'm in need of an OBGYN. Any recommendations? TIA!

Re: OBGYN in Yorktown/ Newport News/ Williamsburg

• Options
    I live in Newport News and go to Riverside Women's Health Care. I love it there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    When I lived in Newport News I went to Dr. Sarah Forbes off of Warwick blvd and I loved everyone there. I only went for the typical exams so I don't know how they are with pregnancy and stuff but they were really nice and always helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been through several and my all time favorite is Dr. Shwayder of Colonial OBGYN.  He's the only doc, along with a nurse midwife so there's no question who will be delivering my baby.  His office is right outside Mary Immaculate and I went through a few including some of the ones recommended above.  Everyone is different but for what I was looking for, he has it all.
  • Options

imagecpb79:
    I live in Newport News and go to Riverside Women's Health Care. I love it there!

Me too!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely do NOT go to Williamsburg OBGYN. Their billing department is terrible. I have excellent insurance and they have messed up the bill on several occassions and do not work with you to fix it. My friend had to pay 800 for a routine lab test because their billing department submitted the claim incorrectly and would not correct their mistake. No one ever answers the phone or returns phone calls.  Wonderful doctors, terrible customer service.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"