Missouri Babies
Options

Anyone here have Tricare Prime insurance (military insurance) ?

We are moving back home to Kansas City in a couple months, as my husband is being medically retired from the Army.

Do you have any recs for pediatricians in the KC area (preferably Lee's Summit/BS area) that take Tricare? 

TIA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone here have Tricare Prime insurance (military insurance) ?

• Options
    I am on Tricare.  Our pedi is in Shawnee Mission-probably too far, but when I checked the Tricare website, mine wasn't listed.  I recommend that you call some offices and ask them then call Tricare and verify.  I was told that since I was on Tricare Prime Remote, I could go anywhere I wanted and it would be covered.  I haven't had any issues yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thank you, I'll try that.  I'm not sure if it will be considered Tricare Remote since DH will technically be a retired veteran. I know he will have to go to the VA for his own medical care but that the rest of us will still be able to go to civilians or military hospitals.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyName Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A great pediatrician in LS is the Lee's Summit Physicians group. They specialize in peds and have weekend and urgent care hours. They come highly recommended from many people. Also, the Raintree Pediatrics group is a branch of LSP. You're good either way you go. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"